WHAT WE DO
New Resident Info
WELCOME NEW Memorial Drive Acres Resident
Thank you for choosing Memorial Drive Acres to be your home. We pride our neighborhood to be safe and animal friendly. We think you will find your neighbors to be courteous, kind and respectful. We hope you love your new neighborhood as much as we do. To welcome you we would like to share some important facts and information regarding our neighborhood:
- Website https://www.memorialdriveacres.com
- Register as a homeowner or renter to receive direct communication on MDA HOA events, announcements, security updates, and access to our private section. From any Memorial Drive Acres website, click on the blue pay icon in the upper right to sign up. You will receive a confirmation email after approval.
- The following can be found under “Association Documents” on the website:
- Bylaws, Deed Restrictions, and ACC Guidelines.
- Application for HOA design and modification approval.
- MDA HOA Owners meet annually in September to discuss upcoming events, conduct neighborhood business, approve the annual budget and elect directors.
- A meeting announcement will be e-mailed out to the registered e-mail address.
RESIDENT & ANIMAL FRIENDLY
Enjoy the peacocks, but please don’t feed them human food of any kind!
Please walk your dog on a leash AND pick up pet waste. Please do not dispose of waste in neighbor’s garbage can.
TRASH & RECYCLING
Rule of Thumb:
Do not place garbage cans on the street earlier than 6pm Tuesday or Friday.
Do not place yard trimmings on street (leaves, branches, other yard waste earlier than 6pm Tuesday or Friday evening
HOA ANNUAL MEETING & DUES
Annual home owner fees are due by October 1. If payment is not received by November 1st, 10% interest will be assessed to homeowner.
Memorial Dr HOA